Enjoy a backcountry feeling with a short hike in…
Inspired by Thoreau’s one-room cabin, our most popular eco~cabin retreat is the perfect place to take quiet refuge from the busy day to day life. Tucked into the hillside of Pleasant Mountain, let the tree canopy surround you as you nestle into your own cozy cabin in the Maine woods.
Robin’s Nest was very clean, and in a very peaceful location! Would definitely recommend the extra amenities, such as the sauna and yoga.
Such a great location. It’s excluded enough for privacy and quiet, but close enough to things in towns for activities. Exploring the trails on site was great and we loved walking along the water, as well as the other trails.
The cabin was more spacious than we anticipated and was very clean and tidy. We loved the dipping areas on the site and booking a sauna appointment is a must! It was the highlight of our trip – so relaxing and so much fun to take a dip when it got too hot! It is a lovely area and we would definitely come back.
What a perfect getaway from city life! My only wish is that I had been able to stay a bit longer. The eco-cabin is exactly as described – perfectly nestled in the Maine woods with nothing but nature everywhere you look. I had everything I needed while also pushing myself to become more aware of the things I take for granted in every-day life such as electricity and water. Super impressed with the solar power setup and truly feeling off the grid.
Myself and two friends stayed two nights at Robins Nest. The cabin and surrounding area is exactly as described. Jaws opened in awe once we opened that cabin door- it was truly a beautiful nature retreat. Jen was friendly, attentive, and responsive. We enjoyed yoga, hiking, dipping in the swimming holes, the sauna, fire pit…and most of all- beautiful silence; an oasis to smile without saying a word, hug the ones you love and just exist with them, close your eyes while the fresh air penetrates your bones, and purge yourself of any worries or stress. A sincere thank you for what you have created here…we will certainly return.
- private eco-cabin stay
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, teapot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for warming and cooking
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby composting toilet
- nearby warm showers at the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and our beautiful spring fed mountain brook
- Hammock, picnic table, camp chairs, and camp fire ring
- A short climb by foot or AWD vehicle…We provide garden carts and harnessed sleds for easy carrying.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel your booking more than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $50 service charge. Cancellations made within 14 days of your scheduled arrival will result in the forfeiture of your deposit. However, if we are able to re-book the cabin/yurt for the entire cancelled period, we will refund your deposit less a 10% service charge. Total balances are due prior to departure. Please be sure to include any added services or store purchases to your balance. Delayed arrivals, early departures, and holiday periods are nonrefundable. Additional services, such as private qi gong, private yoga, private sauna appointments, etc. have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your service(s) appointment within 24 hours or do not keep your your appointment you will be billed for that session.
Mid-Week Wellness Retreat
Make a statement of self-care for you and your loved one(s) by creating your own holistic experience with our Mid-week Wellness Retreat!. This package is sure to restore balance to mind, body, and spirit. This package includes three nights stay in one of our cabins or yurts, a private wood-fired sauna, and THREE healing arts services of your choice…and ALL at a discounted rate! Your time with us will be sure to assist in embodying your wholeness and interconnection with all of life. Included with this package:
- Three nights stay (Arrive Monday – Depart Thursday)
- One hour wood-fired sauna
- Choose Three of the Following Services:
- Guided Meditation
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Qi Gong
Total Package Cost: $641 (Robins Nest lodging.)
(Mid-Week Non-Holiday package.)
(State of Maine lodging tax not included.)