Harmony Eco-Cabin is our most accessible cabin and the perfect base for outdoor recreation, eco-adventure, and those that want to check out the surroundings in Western Maine’s lakes and mountains region or nearby Mt Washington Valley in New Hampshire. Harmony is convenient to our Yoga and Healing Arts studio right next door. Complete with wi-fi and solar-powered electricity, this cabin may serve as a great space for finishing that project, book, or research that you feel called to do.
We enjoyed staying in the area and had an amazing experience in the sauna! Perfect for our weekend getaway!
The cabin was more spacious than we anticipated and was very clean and tidy. We loved the dipping areas on the site and booking a sauna appointment is a must! It was the highlight of our trip – so relaxing and so much fun to take a dip when it got too hot! It is a lovely area and we would definitely come back.
This is a great place to disconnect from city life and slow down. The simplicity of rustic comfort dials down the things you need to do for the basics of living and opens up time for whatever else you need and want to do. It was a monastic quiet for me. Hawk visit across the clearing, cold water, walk in the woods and visits to nearby ponds.
This place is magical. A lovely cabin with everything you need, that will encourage you to slow down and reflect on how we treat our planet and mindfully use its natural resources. The campground and trails are beautiful and thoughtfully marked. Highly recommend hiking up to the summit at sunset and trying the sauna and dipping pools! Also recommend arriving before nightfall since the surrounding area and grounds are quite dark at night. Jen and Marie are wonderful, kind, and patient hosts, and available for questions/guidance as needed! Very grateful to spend a long weekend here.
We used the cabin as a jumping off point for a hike in the Whites. It was easy to find and had all we needed for a semi-camping weekend. I think it would be especially great in winter time. We had a great stay and hope to come back in colder months!
Great location, quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed hiking in the White Mountains nearby. Appreciated the eco-friendly environment!
- 2 real beds~one full & one twin and a pull-out chair (single)
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, teapot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity and wi~fi
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for heating and cooking
- firewood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet
- warm showers in the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- nearby seasonal open~air shower
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and along our beautiful spring-fed mountain brook
- picnic table, camp chairs, hammock, and campfire ring
Cancellation policy: If you cancel your booking more than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $50 service charge. Cancellations made within 14 days of your scheduled arrival will result in the forfeiture of 50% your deposit. However, if we are able to re-book the cabin/yurt for the entire cancelled period, we will refund your deposit less a 10% service charge. Total balances are due prior to departure. Please be sure to include any added services or store purchases to your balance. Delayed arrivals, early departures, and holiday periods are nonrefundable. Additional services, such as private qi gong, private yoga, private sauna appointments, etc. have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your service(s) appointment within 24 hours or do not keep your appointment you will be billed for that session.
Mid-Week Wellness Retreat
Make a statement of self-care for you and your loved one(s) by creating your own holistic experience with our Mid-week Wellness Retreat!. This package is sure to restore balance to mind, body, and spirit. This package includes three nights stay in one of our cabins or yurts, a private wood-fired sauna, and THREE healing arts services of your choice…and ALL at a discounted rate! Your time with us will be sure to assist in embodying your wholeness and interconnection with all of life. Included with this package:
- Three nights stay (Arrive Monday- depart Thursday)
- One-hour wood-fired sauna
- Choose Three of the Following Services:
- Guided Meditation
- The Work of Byron Katie
- Qi Gong
- Guided Meditation
Total Package Cost: $601 (Harmony Cabin lodging.)
(Mid-Week Non-Holiday package.)
(State of Maine lodging tax not included.)