Experience your own earth-friendly R & R retreat
in Sunset Yurt!
Sunset Yurt is tucked up on a knoll in the forest on 33 private mountainside acres at Nurture Through Nature. Sunset Yurt offers westerly views through the tree tops, a unique retreat for contemplation, reflection and art. Our inspiration at Nurture Through Nature is to create spaces for private, peaceful refuge within the forest, surrounded by nature’s beauty. Unplug into your own private off the grid retreat on the slopes of Pleasant Mountain. Make this your base for outdoor recreation and eco~adventures. The Sunset Yurt is accessible by foot along a rugged, sloped trail; a short climb to your own private sanctuary.
- private yurt stay for 1-3 guests (16 foot diameter with 4 windows, dome and tall walls)
- queen pull~out futon and single cot
- fully furnished
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder and tea pot
- two burner propane stove for basic cooking and meal planning
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- dish soap, sponge, hand sanitizer
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- wood stove for warming and cooking
- warm showers located at Pioneer shower room
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet and seasonal open~air shower
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres along our beautiful spring fed mountain brook and views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest
- hammock, picnic table and camp fire ring
Enjoy the back country feeling with easy access…A short climb by foot…We provide garden carts and harnessed sleds for easy carrying.
Mid-Week Wellness Retreat
Make a statement of self-care for you and your loved one(s) by creating your own holistic experience with our Mid-week Wellness Retreat!. This package is sure to restore balance to mind, body, and spirit. This package includes three nights stay in one of our cabins or yurts, a private wood-fired sauna, and THREE healing arts services of your choice…and ALL at a discounted rate! Your time with us will be sure to assist in embodying your wholeness and interconnection with all of life.Included with this package:~Three nights stay (Sunday-Thursday)~One hour wood-fired sauna~Choose Three of the Following Services:– Guided Meditation– Guided Snowshoe Hike– Guided Forest Therapy Session– The Work of Byron Katie– Qi Gong– YogaTotal Package Cost: $626 (Sunset Yurt Lodging)(Mid-Week Non-Holiday package)(State of Maine lodging tax not included.)