Enjoy a back country feeling with a short hike in…
Inspired by Thoreau’s one room cabin, our most popular eco~cabin retreat is the perfect place to take quiet refuge from the busy day to day life. Tucked into the hillside of Pleasant Mountain, let the tree canopy surround you as you nestle into your own cozy cabin in the Maine woods.
What people say:
Myself and two friends stayed two nights at Robins Nest. The cabin and surrounding area is exactly as described. Jaws opened in awe once we opened that cabin door- it was truly a beautiful nature retreat. Jen was friendly, attentive, and responsive. We enjoyed yoga, hiking, dipping in the swimming holes, the sauna, fire pit...and most of all- beautiful silence; an oasis to smile without saying a word, hug the ones you love and just exist with them, close your eyes while the fresh air penetrates your bones, and purge yourself of any worries or stress. A sincere thank you for what you have created here...we will certainly return. –Jenna Beik, Los Angeles
What a perfect getaway from city life! My only wish is that I had been able to stay a bit longer. The eco-cabin is exactly as described - perfectly nestled in the Maine woods with nothing but nature everywhere you look. I had everything I needed while also pushing myself to become more aware of things I take for granted in every-day life such as electricity and water. Super impressed with the solar power setup and truly feeling off the grid. –Kim Ramsdell, Boston
- private eco-cabin stay
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, tea pot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for warming and cooking
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby composting toilet
- nearby warm showers at the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and our beautiful spring fed mountain brook
- Hammock, picnic table, camp chairs, and camp fire ring
A short climb by foot or AWD vehicle…We provide garden carts and harnessed sleds for easy carrying…
Sign up for our Wellness Package and save!
A 3 night getaway sure to restore your mind, body and spirit! Relax into your personal retreat by grounding and releasing stress and tension with owner and founder Jen Deraspe’s unique Qi Gong infused Hatha Yoga followed by guided meditation. On day two, experience our regionally recognized and highly acclaimed wood-fired sauna for a private hour long session for deep relaxation and restoration. Enjoy our private hiking trails & walking meditation loop or just relax in the hammock, around your camp fire or near our mesmerizing mountain brook.
Mid-week cost: $431
Thurs-Sunday cost: $449
(Rate does not include State of Maine lodging tax.)
Did you know that two sisters, Mer and Jen, run this retreat and also are partners in a local coffee roasting company, Maine Morning Micro Roasters? You can purchase our conscious coffee right on site but only if you’re a true coffee lover. You also can take us home with you by joining our coffee club 🙂