Create your own group earth friendly retreat!
Our Mt Pleasant lodge and healing arts studio is now available for group workshops and retreats. This two story lodge was constructed through many hearts and hands during our traditional barn raising offered by friends of Nurture Through Nature in 2003. Since that time, this special lodge has created space for healing and enrichment through diverse programming and community events. The upstairs is an open, spacious bright space, serving as our yoga and healing arts studio. The main floor back room is bunk room with 3 sets of hand~crafted bunk beds from local materials. Downstairs is large parlor/kitchen/dining area and a deck, offering plenty of space for lounging, dining, or enjoying reading and sipping tea by the comforting wood stove heat.
There is an additional kitchen galley offering convenient meal preparation.
Use the workshop space upstairs for your own circles, workshop, music, art, dance, yoga, meditation or take advantage of our offerings on site through Nurture Through Nature’s healing arts co-op.
The Mt Pleasant Lodge is a short walk from the parking lot with easy access.
Open the 3rd weekend in April through the 3rd weekend in October, based on availability.
Lodge Rental Includes
- A 24 x 28 main foot print with a 10′ x 24′ bunk room and 6′ x 12′ galley kitchen (new!)
- 6 guests in bunk beds
- spacious, open parlor and dining area
- 3 wood stoves for heating and cooking
- solar-powered electricity
- warm showers at the Pioneer shower room
- open~air shower (unheated)
- organic teas and locally roasted coffee
- french press, pour over coffee makers and tea pots
- 2 standard gas ranges
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- dish soap, sponge, hand sanitizer
- stereo for iPod hook up or CD’s
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- pure mountain drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres along our beautiful spring fed mountain brook and views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest
- group camp fire ring