Experience your own R & R retreat in Harmony Eco-Cabin, our most easy to get to eco-cabin at the base of Pleasant Mountain for your own accessible nature retreat.
Harmony Eco-Cabin is our most accessible cabin and the perfect base for outdoor recreation, eco-adventure and those that want to check out the surroundings in Western Maine’s lakes and mountains region or nearby Mt Washington Valley in New Hampshire. Harmony is convenient to our Yoga and Healing Arts studio right next door. Complete with wi-fi and solar powered electricity, this cabin may serve as great space for finishing that project, book, or research that you feel called to do.
- 2 real beds~one full & one twin and a pull-out chair (single)
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, tea pot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity and wi~fi
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for heating and cooking
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet
- warm showers in the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- nearby seasonal open~air shower
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and along our beautiful spring fed mountain brook
- picnic table, camp chairs, hammock and camp fire ring
Sign up for our Wellness Package and save!
A 3 night getaway sure to restore your mind, body and spirit! Relax into your personal retreat by grounding and releasing stress and tension with owner and founder Jen Deraspe’s unique Qi Gong infused Hatha Yoga followed by guided meditation. On day two, experience our regionally recognized and highly acclaimed wood-fired sauna for a private hour long session for deep relaxation and restoration. Enjoy our private hiking trails & walking meditation loop or just relax in the hammock, around your camp fire or near our mesmerizing mountain brook.
Mid-week cost: $396
Thurs-Sunday cost: $414
(Rate does not include State of Maine lodging tax.)
Did you know that two sisters, Mer and Jen, run this retreat and also are partners in a local coffee roasting company, Maine Morning Micro Roasters? You can purchase our conscious coffee right on site but only if you’re a true coffee lover. You also can take us home with you by joining our coffee club 🙂