Experience your own R & R retreat in Harmony Eco-Cabin, our most easy to get to eco-cabin at the base of Pleasant Mountain for your own accessible nature retreat.
Our Harmony Eco-Cabin easy to get to retreat is a perfect base for outdoor recreation, eco-adventure and those that want to check out the surroundings in Maine’s lakes and mountains region. This cabin is dog~friendly for friendly dogs and also has solar~powered electricity and wi~fi. Choose this cabin retreat if want to bring your dog or your laptop for a special project you may be working on. Harmony is convenient to the our Yoga and Healing Arts studio right next door as well.
- 2 real beds~one full & one twin and a pull-out chair (single)
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, tea pot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity and wi~fi
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for heating and cooking
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet
- warm showers in the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- nearby seasonal open~air shower
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and along our beautiful spring fed mountain brook
- picnic table, camp chairs, hammock and camp fire ring
Did you know that two sisters, Mer and Jen, run this retreat and also are partners in a local coffee roasting company, Maine Morning Micro Roasters? You can purchase our conscious coffee right on site but only if you’re a true coffee lover. You also can take us home with you by joining our coffee club 🙂
Also, please keep in mind this is a retreat center where other guests may arrive or depart during your stay. If you have ANY question about your dog minding you when other humans walk by your cabin or in the parking lot or in your dear pet’s territory, have them leashed and controlled so all guests feel safe and welcome. You are ultimately responsible for your pet. Thank you for that.