Experience your own R & R retreat in Harmony Eco-Cabin, our most easy to get to eco-cabin at the base of Pleasant Mountain for your own accessible nature retreat.
Harmony Eco-Cabin is our most accessible cabin and the perfect base for outdoor recreation, eco-adventure and those that want to check out the surroundings in Western Maine’s lakes and mountains region or nearby Mt Washington Valley in New Hampshire. Harmony is convenient to our Yoga and Healing Arts studio right next door. Complete with wi-fi and solar powered electricity, this cabin may serve as great space for finishing that project, book, or research that you feel called to do.
- 2 real beds~one full & one twin and a pull-out chair (single)
- organic teas & locally roasted organic coffee, our very own Maine Morning Micro Roasters Coffee!
- french press, coffee bean grinder, tea pot
- two burner propane stove for simple and basic cooking
- solar powered electricity and wi~fi
- kitchen amenities; dishes, pots and pans, utensils, pot holders
- hand sanitizer, dish soap, sponges
- ice chest for food storage (no ice on site)
- wood stove for heating and cooking
- fire wood (for indoor fires only), newspaper, kindling, matches
- mountain pure drinking water from our drilled well
- nearby swanky composting toilet
- warm showers in the Pioneer shower room (NEW!!!)
- nearby seasonal open~air shower
- maps for private walking/hiking trails on 33 acres offering views of the nearby White Mountain National Forest and along our beautiful spring fed mountain brook
- picnic table, camp chairs, hammock and camp fire ring
Mid-Week Wellness Retreat
Make a statement of self-care for you and your loved one(s) by creating your own holistic experience with our Mid-week Wellness Retreat!. This package is sure to restore balance to mind, body, and spirit. This package includes three nights stay in one of our cabins or yurts, a private wood-fired sauna, and THREE healing arts services of your choice…and ALL at a discounted rate! Your time with us will be sure to assist in embodying your wholeness and interconnection with all of life.Included with this package:~Three nights stay (Sunday-Thursday)~One hour wood-fired sauna~Choose Three of the Following Services:– Guided Meditation– Guided Snowshoe Hike– Guided Forest Therapy Session– The Work of Byron Katie– Qi Gong– YogaTotal Package Cost: $601 (Harmony Cabin lodging.)(Mid-Week Non-Holiday package.)(State of Maine lodging tax not included.)