Create your own scenic back country camp site in a private, secluded setting for those who want to venture off the beaten path on Nurture Through Nature’s retreat land. Leave your vehicle behind, hike into a beautiful primitive camping site and surround yourself in nature’s beauty on Pleasant Mountain. Whether near our spring fed mountain brook, atop a granite outcrop with long views, or tucked within the deciduous and coniferous forest, we have primitive campsites for you.
- Backcountry campsites are accessed by foot.
- You can fill up your water at our tap before heading up to your site or purify your own water sourced from our nearby, year~round brook.
- Pick up our private trail map and locate your own private spot.
- You can choose your own backcountry campsite once you are here, at least 50 feet from the brook or any trail.
- Please follow Leave No Trace principles so the land and everyone’s experience here remains pristine as intended.
- We rent 2 person tents for $10 a night.
- Please note, there are currently no amenities, including table or camp fire ring.
Cost: $23 for 1-2 campers
Reservations are required for our backcountry campsites.